Usage of polyaluminum chloride:
1. Dissolve the solid product into liquid by 1:3 and adding water, and then dilute it with 10-30 times water to the required concentration before use.
2. The dosage can be determined according to the different turbidity of raw water. When the turbidity of raw water is 100-500mg/L, the dosage per kiloton is 10-20kg.
1, the dosage is different depending on the treated water, the general water purification dosage is about: liquid products 5-100 grams/ton, solid 20-25 kg/ton (in terms of commodities).
2, the preparation can be directly added to the water, the amount of water can be determined by the amount of water and treatment water, after adding water should be stirred evenly.
1, polyaluminum chloride is mainly used for the purification of drinking water and industrial water supply, as well as the treatment of industrial wastewater. It is a widely used flocculant in the treatment of domestic and industrial water supply.
2. Polyaluminum chloride has the advantages of good flocculation, large alum flower, less dosage, high efficiency, fast settlement, wide range of use and so on.
3, polyaluminum chloride can be used at low temperature, the appropriate pH value is 5-9, after adding without adding alkali, flocculation effect is good, less mud production.
4. The effective dosage of PAC product is 20-50mgl. Liquid products can be directly metered and added, solid products need to be mixed into 10%-15% solution in the dissolution pool, according to the required concentration metered and added.
5, polyaluminum chloride products can also be used to remove iron, manganese, chromium, lead and other heavy metals contained in the water, as well as fluoride and oil in the water, so it can be used to treat a variety of industrial wastewater.
6. Polyaluminum chloride products have strong adaptability to the treatment of water, especially for high turbidity water treatment effect is more significant; When the water temperature is low, it can still maintain stable coagulation effect.
7, after the use of polyaluminum chloride purification water color and iron, manganese and other heavy metal content is low, the corrosion of the equipment is small.
8, the use of polyaluminum chloride, there will be uneven mixing problem, you can use dilution after adding.
9, polyaluminum chloride can be combined with weak cationic polyacrylamide, and aluminum sulfate or ferric chloride combination, used for sludge modulation.
1, the use should be carried out according to the water quality test, select the water purification effect is good, the best point of small quantity. The solution should be used along with the non-drinking water should be selected according to the actual situation.
2. When using solids, add water to dissolve them into a 10-25% solution, and then dilute the water to the required concentration. Add water to slowly feed them when dissolving, and constantly stir them.
3, different manufacturers or different brands of water treatment agents can not be mixed, and can not be mixed with other chemicals.
4. The original solution and diluent are slightly corrosive, but lower than other inorganic flocculants.
5, the product effective storage period: liquid half a year, solid two years. Solid products can still be used after tide, but the effect is not ideal, the proposal is bought according to the cycle.
6. After reasonable addition, the water quality of the product meets the hygienic standard of drinking water after purification.
1. According to different conditions of raw water, small tests can be made before use to obtain the discharge amount.
2, production according to: solid: water = about 1/5, first mixed and dissolved, and then diluted to the content of 2~3% of the solution can be added water.
3, liquid can be directly tested sample and then dilute 5-15 times directly add.